Friday, February 12, 2010

Smile... and a hair cut

My day started out with work... well, waking up late for work and barely having time to get ready, but at least I made out the door and there on time. That was a miracle. The rest of the day was work, but I did actually get to work in the Vision Center for awhile today instead of doing training mods all day, which was really fun.

After work... well, some things that made me smile and some things that made me cry... but sometimes that's just normal for me.

Anyway, after waking up from a nap with a great reason to smile (won't mention that... TMI I think lol), I go into my computer room to light an incense stick so I can smoke while I'm on my computer. Evidently, the burning stick got too close to my hair because I wasn't really paying proper attention to the burning item. ... Note to self, pay attention to location of burning items in the future.

My first thought is 'Holy Fuck, my hair's on fire!!!'

My second thought is 'OMG that STINKS!!!'

My third though, before I went to brush all the seared ends out of my hair... which was totally surprising for the way I've been lately, was 'Well, I needed my hair trimmed on that side anyway, so I guess I just saved some money.'

I was actually laughing about it! Wow! That's amazing, as I think for the way I have been recently, I would've normally cried and gone back to bed.

So, I returned to my computer, swept off the burnt hair, and decided to write a short blog about it. Mostly because the tone is so much different than it has been in blogs past... so I felt the need to let some good stuff out instead of it all being depressing.

All in all... even with the burnt hair... I guess it ended up being a good day. Which is REALLY nice, because I desperately needed one of those.

Now, on to work on my fishy tanks... all 30 of them. LOL That may be a post for some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment